Thursday 11 April 2013

Hair

'Imaginarium' by Andrey Yakovlev & Lili Aleeva Features Circus Couture

NOW I HAVE A BASIC IDEA OF WHAT I WANT TO CREATE I WANT TO LOOK AT THE HAIR.WHEN I THINK OF THE CIRCUS I THINK OF CLOWNS WITH THE MAD HAIR.SOMETHING BACKBRUSHED A .ND BIG AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
I have been looking a previous shoots in vogue magazine and found these image inspiring!!!!!!


imaginarium by Andrey Yakovlev & Lili Aleeva

I love the doll like look with the porcelain skin against this course dark afro like hair.
imaginarium by Andrey Yakovlev & Lili Aleeva

I want to experiment with texture. I will need to practice on a doll to get a feel for back brushing and maybe crimping.

Vogue magazine shots

More clown like hair with the Vogue edge.


I love this shape of the hair and I feel it will go great with my idea for my avant garde look.


Vivienne Westwood collection



The lions main


Beautiful image of a lion with a circus inspired clown mask

To create this wild like lion like hair i will need to experiment with crimping and serious amounts of back brushing!!!

I love the red hair!!!
Circus clown like hair

Crimped hair!!

I wanted to have some images to look at for inspiration when working with crimped hair.

I deffinatly think i will be crimping as its the most effective lion like look.

No comments:

Post a Comment