Thursday 11 April 2013

Playing with makeup

From my research so far I wanted to create something colourful, playful and with lots of glitter!
I felt mostly inspired by Alex Box for her structure and contouring. I didn't draw out a face chart to begin with I just wanted to experiment on my face. Using my own natural contours on the face and adding colour where I felt I needed it. I wanted to add the glitter so glued on using duo glue some sequins I picked up from a fabric shop.
I am really happy with the subtlety of the look yet its still a bit mad and has essences of the circus with the clown like brows and the glitter.
If I was going to create this look again I would use a lot more colour and do something big with the hair to really get the feel of the circus.






Quirky clown like posing....i need to think about how i want my model to pose???





No comments:

Post a Comment