Tuesday 9 April 2013


Hypnotic

The word Hypnotic makes me think of a Hypnotist who sends someone to sleep.When i think of hypnotizing i think of the two colours black and white.I would like to incorporate these two together circus and hypnotic.



STEAMPUNK CIRCUS. There's a Zoltan in the background!!


Audrey Hepburn. Black and white loves her.


I feel that i could look to these op art inspired images for structure not necessseraly the black and white but maybe ellements of the style.like stripes going down the neck

Tents.

I like this shoot it shows elements of the circus,like her hat and the little amount of glitter around her eyes.i like this as soemtimes it doesnt have to be full on in your face to demonstrate circus.

Pinned Image

My hypnotic face chart

No comments:

Post a Comment