Sunday 14 April 2013

I always love looking to films for inspiration.Some of my best inspiration comes from the magic of the movies..
Here are some films i will need to look at to help me in my research..

The forgotten circus
The film mixes physical theatre and dance to create a surreal world that floods imigination!!



Some images from the movie i found inspiring in my research.




Each image displays the circus at its best.mad and quirky...

Creepy



The imaginariam of doctor Parnussus


I have watched this film a few times and still love it!
Its so beautiful and quirky!
the colours and the mix of textures throughout the movie are both creative and compelling.
I wish to create something as interesting as the film.


lily cole ,her face is so right for the part as she looks like a porcelain doll.I hope to find a model as equally interesting looking as her.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment