Friday 19 April 2013



Circus inspired makeup look
this look is inspired by my art research and,i feel an on going pattern of glitter and a lot of colour!
When i look at a picture of a circus,its the first thing you see, glitter and colour!
I want this to come out in my images.

I started by basically doing the main contouring of the face.i contoured under the cheek bone and along the for head i also ran some colour over the eyes.I wanted to create a nice base for my makeup application.
I was very inspired by shapes i saw in my circus art research and this is where i got the idea for my brows.
I then wanted to add sparkle to the brows so dotted on some sequins.
I added glitter to the forehead and more black to add dimension to the face. I am still not sure about the lips i may add some red glitter to them

No comments:

Post a Comment