Sunday 5 May 2013

 
On Monday the 29th of April I went to the circus that was playing in my town. The experience was helpful in my research as I got to soak up the atmosphere and also feel like a kid for the day!!
The circus exceeded my expectations and I really had a great night.
For my research I have gathered some images, displaying shapes and colours for me to get inspiration!
 
 
 Since first starting in 1987, Jay Millers have toured their sensational Circus productions, around the British Isles. Each year proud to be able to showcase a completely new production of talented and versatile artistes, who have been selected from the four corners of the world, for their unique and entertaining abilities.


Some fantastic displays of talent!
 

 
 Stars and sparkles!
 Reds and golds!!!
 Anything goes at the circus!
 Some real diplays of madness!a woman hangs from this mans neck,whilst he begins to swing her around.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment